These Pumpkin Protein Bars are a copycat version of the seasonal Perfect Pumpkin Pie Bar. No-bake, made with simple, healthy ingredients. Grain free, gluten free, and so delicious! Thank you Wendy Moore from www.moorewaystowellness.com for sharing!
- 1 cup Crazy Richard's Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey 2.0
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp Cured Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Sea Salt Caramel Chips optional
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients except for sea salt caramel chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until a dough forms. You may need to use your hands or a sturdy wooden spoon to get everything combined. Press the mixture firmly into a parchment lined pan. Press desired amount of caramel chips into the top of the bars and freeze for about 60 minutes. Remove from freezer and cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.